Tank Water Filter : SUPER PURIFIER for the best house water!
This whole house tank water filter / purifier produces the cleanest household water – safe from waterborne diseases for rural tank water users.
Yes pricing includes 3 FILTERS : 2 x 1 micron Sediment pre filters – one is a spare – plus 1 x 0.2 micron Purifier filter!
All orders shipped freight free – anywhere in Australia.
The Super Purifier tank water filter does THE very best job removing contamination of household drinking water by rodents, birds, bats, chemicals & sediment. It filters down to bacteria & virus level, -without pressure loss- and requires no electricity or UV lamps.
This tank water filter is a whole house system, and is installed between the water tank pump and your house.
The Super Purifier Tank Water Filter removes 99.99% of bugs from your house tank water.
- High performance tank water filter
- Easy to install between water tank pump & house
- No requirement for ultra violet light systems, and no electricity required
- Supplied fully assembled
- Super Purifier Tank Water Filter provides healthy, great tasting water to all house taps
- This unique tank water filter operates as a combination sediment, silver/carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.2 micron
- Filter cartridge is charge positive and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small
- Filters tap water down to 0.2 micron, removing bacteria and virus
- Pre Filter is a 1 micron depth filter
- System rated up to 90 litres water/min.
- Filter Replacement: approx. 12 months for average family use on clean rain water
Supplied as a complete kit:
- 2 x 20” x 4.5” WATERMARK CERTIFIED filter housings,
- 3 cartridges: 2* x 1 micron sediment Pre Filters, plus 1 x 0.2 micron Purifier (*includes spare Pre Filter),
- housing wrench,
- mounting bracket,
- 2 x 1” inlet/outlet gate valves,
- joiners & thread tape
- Turnoff water supply from pump.
- Select best position to mount Super Purifier Tank Water Filter (after pump & before or at house) – under cover & out of the weather.
- Note direction of “water IN/OUT “ports on housing before mounting Super Purifier
- Cut waterline & connect to IN port of Super Purifier via 1” water valve
- Connect other end of water line to water valve at OUT port
- Remove packaging wrap from filter cartridge inside housings, and carefully tighten housings back into position.
- Open house/garden tap (to flush line), turn on pump water supply, and gently open IN water valve.
- Carefully depress Red Pressure buttons on top of housings to bleed air until water replaces air.
- Run house tap for a 5 minutes to flush cartridges, and check for any water leaks.
- Enjoy good water!