The Super Purifier tank water filter does THE very best job removing contamination of household drinking water left by rodents, birds, bats, chemicals & sediment. It filters down to bacteria & virus level without pressure loss, and requires no electricity or UV lamps.
This tank water filter is a whole house system, and is installed between the water tank pump and your house.
The Super Purifier Tank Water Filter removes 99.99% of bugs from your house tank water.
- High performance tank water filter
- Easy to install between water tank pump & house
- Super Purifier Tank Water Filter has minimal water pressure drop (compare UF & RO systems)
- Removes disease causing bugs, dirt, chemicals, heavy metals, bad taste & odours
- No requirement for ultra violet light systems, and no electricity required
- Supplied fully assembled
- Super Purifier Tank Water Filter provides healthy, great tasting water to all house taps
- This unique tank water filter operates as a combo sediment, carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.2 micron
- Filter cartridge is charge positive and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small
- Filters tap water down to bacteria and virus
- Pre Filter is a 1 micron depth filter
- System rated up to 90litres water/min.
- Filter Replacement: approx. 12 months for average family use on clean rain water
- Components: 2 x 20” x 4.5” WATERMARK CERTIFIED filter housings, cartridges: 2 x 1 micron sediment Pre Filter, 1 x 0.2 micron Purifier; housing wrench, mounting bracket, 2 x 1” inlet/outlet gate valves
- Includes bonus Pre Filter
- Turnoff water supply from pump.
- Select best position to mount Super Purifier Tank Water Filter (after pump & before or at house) – under cover & out of the weather.
- Note direction of “water IN/OUT “ports on housing before mounting Super Purifier
- Cut waterline & connect to IN port of Super Purifier via 1” water valve
- Connect other end of water line to water valve at OUT port
- Remove packaging wrap from filter cartridge inside housings, and carefully tighten housings back into position.
- Open house/garden tap (to flush line), turn on pump water supply, and gently open IN water valve.
- Carefully depress Red Pressure buttons on top of housings to bleed air until water replaces air.
- Run house tap for a 5 minutes to flush cartridges, and check for any water leaks.
- Enjoy good water!
(nb A pressure limiting valve must be installed to counter water pressure spikes for town water sources. Also install PLV if system is subject to water pressures greater than 80 psi.) Heavy leaf tannin contamination is removed by the powerful Purifier filter, but shortens cartridge life. ( Not recommended: remove leaf source!)