Portable Water Purifier video
The Traveller Portable Water Purifier guarantees your drinking water safety when you travel.
Turns any tap into a water purifier- easily fitted to all taps!
The Traveller lets you take clean water with you on your travels.
For everyday use in caravans and when camping or in motels.
Ideal if your renting: take it with you when you move on!
This portable water filter is also an excellent backup when local water supplies are under stress during floods etc.
The perfect portable travelling accessory for water safety peace of mind.
Traveller portable water purifier lets you filter any tap water, eliminating travel stomach bugs and cysts.
Remove Bacteria, Viruses, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts.
This portable water purifier also eliminates Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Odours, and Bad Taste from your drinking & cooking water.
- Low cost, high performance portable water purifier
- Suits all mixer taps with a range of tap adaptors
- Minimal pressure drop, unlike Reverse Osmosis systems, and no wasted water
- Easy to install portable water purifier with connectors to mixer tap
- Tidy & unobtrusive, ‘Traveller’ requires little space
- ideal for caravans, & people renting
- Removes disease causing organisms, dirt, chemicals ( including Chlorine), heavy metals, bad taste & odours
- No requirement for UV systems: no electricity
- Provides healthy, great tasting water
- Take it with you!
- This unique portable water purifier operates as a combo sediment, silver/carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.2 micron
- Filter cartridge is charge positive and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small
- Filters tap water down to bacteria and virus
- Addition of Silver ensures captured bacteria do not survive on filter media
- System rated up to 5 litres water/min.
- Traveller Portable Water Purifier Kit : bench top 10″ housing with its own faucet, 0.2 micron 10″ Purifier cartridge, filter wrench, tap diverter valve with adaptors for a range of taps, and faucet water hose.
- Filter Replacement: replace annually
(Dirty tank, creek or dam water may require more frequent changes depending on water usage).
Heavy leaf tannin contamination is removed by the powerful Purifier filter, but significantly shortens cartridge life: not recommended – remove leaf source!
Replacement cartridges for Traveller Portable Water Purifier:
- No plumbing required for Traveller Water Purifier
- Remove packaging wrap from cartridge inside housing, fit cartridge and gently tighten housing
- Unscrew kitchen/supply tap faucet end, and fit Traveller diverter valve (or rubber tap adaptor as necessary)
- Firmly push white tubing onto outlet barb on diverter
- Push other end of tubing onto inlet barb at base of housing
- Open diverter tap, check for leaks, then flush water filter for 1-5 minutes to clear air and any carbon fines from water
- Enjoy healthy great tasting water!