Turn your existing kitchen tap into a CHLORINE FREE water tap with the LOWEST COST Kitchen Water Filter.
Drink clean, great tasting water, free from water treatment chemicals.
The Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter connects directly to your existing mixer tap.
No need for a seperate “water filter tap” on the kitchen bench with this inline filter.
Installed conveniently under the sink, this inline kitchen water filter removes Chlorine, Chloramines & Trihalomethanes from municipal water supplies.
Being a Carbon filter it also removes Odours and Bad Taste from kitchen drinking & cooking water.
Additionally the Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter filters out any dirt & sediment down to 1 micron sizing.
This Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter is ideally suited to families on town water who do not want the chlorine smell and taste ( plus possible health side effects), in their household water.
An economic water filter for RENTERS: being a complete kit you can take it with you when you move on!
- Lowest cost, high performance inline kitchen water filter
- Suits existing kitchen mixer tap
- No seperate filter housing required for inline filter
- Minimal pressure drop, unlike Reverse Osmosis systems
- Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter is easy to install under bench with connectors for fitting to existing cold water line
- Tidy & simple, the Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter requires little space
- Simple filter cartridge change out with Water Stop Valve supplied in kit
- Removes chlorine/chlorine byproducts, poor taste & water smells, as well as fine dirt particles
- Provides great tasting water
- Inline carbon filter removes water treatment chemicals
- Filters tap water down to 1.0 micron
- Combines the actions of sediment and carbon filter
- Filter Replacement : cartridge life depends on water quality and quantity used. The Carbon cartridge will 6 to 12 months for an average family use on town water.
- Complete Lowest Cost Kitchen Water Filter Kit ( upgraded) includes 1 micron Carbon inline cartridge, 1 x Water Stop Valve, 1 x 450 mm x 1/2″ Water Flex Hose , 2 x 1/2″ x 1/4″ inline cartridge connectors, 1 x 2″ mount clip, & thread tape
Replacement Filter Cartridges are available here at
- Check you have standard flexible water hosing with 1/2″ connectors supplying your kitchen tap
- Turn off water supply
- Disconnect existing cold water connector hose at entry point under sink
- Screw Water Stop Valve to exposed 1/2″ male fitting at entry point ( use thread tape on all fittings)
- Connect 450 mm flex hose to male 1/2″ fitting of Stop Valve
- Noting water FLOW direction on cartridge, connect other end of 450 mm flex hose to IN port of Low Cost Kitchen Water Filter cartridge via 1/2″M x 1/4″M brass fitting
- Use other 1/2″M x 1/4″M fitting on OUT port of Low Cost Kitchen Water Filter cartridge to connect to original cold water flex hose which runs to tap
- Now position cartridge for best fit, & screw mount bracket to wall
- Turn on water supply and open Stop Valve
- Run tap for a couple of minutes to flush cartridge, and check for any water leaks
- Enjoy Chlorine Free Water!