Under Sink Kitchen Water Purifier makes household drinking water clean, sweet tasting and germ free.
Worried about Bacteria and Virus?
This Kitchen Water Purifier turns your tap into a water purifier, removing disease causing organisms: Bacteria, Viruses, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts.
The Kitchen Water Purifier also eliminates Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Odours, and Bad Taste from drinking & cooking water.
- Low cost, high performance kitchen water purifier
- Filters tap water down to virus level removing 99.999% of germs.
- Suits existing kitchen mixer tap
- Minimal pressure drop, (unlike Reverse Osmosis & Ultra Filtration systems)
- Easy to install under sink with connectors for DIY fitting to cold water line
- Tidy & unobtrusive, requires little space
- Removes disease causing organisms, dirt, chemicals, heavy metals, bad taste & odours
- Uses no electricity to kill bugs, unlike UV systems
- Provides healthy, great tasting water
- Compliments existing carbon /sediment filter on tank water, upgrading kitchen drinking water to microbe free
- This unique kitchen water purifier operates as a combo sediment, carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.2 micron
- Filter cartridge is charge positive and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small
- Filters tap water down to remove bacteria and virus
- Inclusion of Silver prevents bacterial colonization of the filter media
- System rated up to 9 litres water/min.
- Filter Replacement: approx. 12 months for average family use on town water, or when combined with a Pre Filter on tank water
- Kitchen Water Purifier Kit includes 1 x 10″x 2.5″ filter housing , 0.2 micron Purifier cartridge, filter wrench, mounting bracket/screws, 2 x 1/2″ connectors, and 450m of 1/2″ water connector hose
Installation: Kitchen Water Purifier
- Check you have standard connector water hosing with 1/2″ connectors supplying your kitchen tap
- Turn off water supply
- Select best position to mount Kitchen water Purifier under the sink, and fit mount bracket to suit flow direction.
(note “water IN/OUT” ports on housing)
- remove packaging wrap from cartridge inside housing
- Disconnect existing cold water connector hose from base of tap and connect to IN port of Kitchen Water Purifier via 1/2″ nipple (use thread tape)
- Connect kits 450mm water connector hose to OUT port of Kitchen Water Purifier, and other end coupling to original fitting at base of tap
- Run tap for a couple of minutes to flush cartridge, and check for any water leaks
- Enjoy good water!
(If Kitchen Water Purifier is to be used on town water supplies, a pressure limiting valve must be installed before the unit to counter water pressure spikes)
*Heavy leaf tannin contamination is removed by the powerful Purifier filter, but with significant shortening of cartridge life: not recommended – remove leaf source!*