Kitchen Water Filter video
Super Purifier kitchen water filter is the very best for safe drinking & cooking water.
Unique combo filter removes bacteria, dirt, chemicals, odours & poor taste.
Fits existing kitchen tap.
This kitchen water filter is rated 0.2micron (absolute) and filters down to virus level.
Removes all the bugs: Bacteria, Viruses, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts.
The Super Purifier kitchen water filter eliminates Dirt, Sediment, Chemicals, Heavy Metals, Odours, and Bad Taste for healthy, great tasting water.
This kitchen water filter fits under the sink to existing water supply lines and produces the cleanest kitchen water safe from water-borne diseases and contaminants.
- Suits existing kitchen mixer tap
- High performance under sink kitchen water filter
- Minimal pressure drop, unlike Ultra Filtration and Reverse Osmosis systems, no wasted water
- Removes disease causing organisms, dirt, chemicals, heavy metals, bad taste & odours
- No requirement for UV systems: no electricity required
- Provides healthy, great tasting water
- This unique kitchen water filter operates as a combo sediment, carbon & bacterial filter
- Purifier Cartridge is NSF certified, and rated 0.2 micron
- Purifier cartridge is charge positive and rapidly absorbs particles no matter how small
- Filters tap water down to bacteria and virus
- Pre Filter is a 0.5 micron depth filter extends the life of the Purifier cartridge
- System rated up to 9 litres water/min.
- Filter Replacement: up to 12 months for average family use on clean rain water
- Ideal under sink kitchen water filter for rural kitchens and families on tank water
- Complete Kit includes 2 x 10″ filter housings with 1/2″ ports, 1 x 0.5 micron sediment Pre Filter cartridge, 1 x 0.2 micron Purifier cartridge, housing wrench, mounting bracket/screws, 2 x joiner nipples and 450mm of water connector hose with 1/2″ connectors
- Check you have standard flexible water hosing with 1/2″ connectors supplying your kitchen tap
- Shut off water.
- Select best position to mount Super Purifier kitchen water filter under sink. Assemble kit with mount bracket to suit flow direction.
- (note ‘water IN/OUT’ ports on housing; remove packaging wrap from cartridges inside housings)
- Disconnect existing water connector hose from base of tap and connect to IN port of Super Purifier via black 1/2″ nipple (use thread tape)
- Connect supplied 450mm connector hose to OUT port of Super Purifier, and other end coupling to original fitting at base of tap
- Run tap for a couple of minutes to flush cartridge, and check for any water leaks
- Enjoy good water!
nb.If Super Purifier is to be used on town water supplies, a Pressure Limiting Valve must be installed before the unit for protection against water pressure spikes. Heavy leaf tannin contamination is removed by the powerful Purifier filter, but significantly shortens cartridge life: not recommended – remove leaf source!